1. These terms
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, whether these are goods, services or digital content (“Terms of Supply”). Please note that these Terms of Supply may be supplemented by other terms and conditions in accordance with clause 1.3
Why you should read them. Please read these Terms of Supply carefully before you submit your order to us. They tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms of Supply, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
Who we are. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07967928 and have our registered office at Suite 2 Rosehill, 165 Lutterworth Road Blaby, Leicester, LE8 4DY and main trading address at Europa House, Newton Lane, Wigston LE18 3SE. Our VAT number is 153483115.
How to contact us. You can contact us at contacts.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
"Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these Terms of Supply, this includes emails.
3. Our contract with you
How we will accept your order. Upon placing your order via our online checkout process we will send you an order acknowledgement email. Such email does not constitute acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch your order to you, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. If we are unable to accept your order and have already taken payment from you, we will return your payment to you as soon as possible in accordance with clause 9.7. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Discounts/Free Gifts and promotional codes. Unless otherwise stated only one promotional code may be used per person per transaction and any orders which include multiple discounts/Free Gifts or promotional codes discounts may be cancelled without notice. Unless otherwise stated codes expire within 1 month of first release and/or publication. We reserve the right to cancel any promotional code/Free gift for any reasons without notice.
4. Our products
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5. Your rights to make changes to your order
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8- Your rights to end the contract).
6. Our rights to make changes to the products
We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
7. Providing the products
Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. We will deliver the products to you as soon as reasonably possible and we will contact you with an estimated delivery date which will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the delivery service will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply
Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- We have refused to deliver the goods;
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 7.7, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.7 or clause 7.8, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those goods (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must post them back to us. Please email us at email@example.com for a return label.
When you become responsible for the goods. Any goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, a valid address. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you in writing to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- Deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- Update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- Make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 30 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 12.4), we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 12.5).
8. Your rights to end the contract
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.6.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 8.2.1 to 8.2.5 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these Terms of Supply which you do not agree to (see clause 6.1);
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online (i.e masks, underwears & so on) you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these Terms of Supply.
When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered.
- Have you bought goods (for example, clothing)?, if so you have 28 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 28 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered, and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided.
9. How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label.
What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
10. Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 30 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
11. If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us at email@example.com or Europa House, Newton Lane, Wigston LE18 3SE
Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these Terms of Supply will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06
If your product is goods, for example clothing or a bag, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also clause 8.3.
See also Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).
Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
12. Price and payment
Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards and additional payment methods are available when ordering with PayPal. Payment must be made when you place your order on our website and before we dispatch them. Your credit or debit card will be charged at the time of order.
Disclaimer:- Please be advised that paying via PayPal eCheque can take over 5 days to clear and we might have sold stock by then. If this will be the case, We will cancel the order and refund money back.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms of Supply, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; supplied with reasonable skill and care; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. How we may use your personal information
- To supply the products to you;
- To process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- These terms and conditions apply to @justhypeofficial social competitions ran through HYPE. instagram account. By entering into the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these terms p, please do not enter into the prize draw.
- The prize draw closes on the day stated on the “competition post”
- The prize draw is open to entrants aged 16 years and over.
- The prize draw is open for residents around the world, (please ensure your country is stated within this page: Shipping Info )
- All information detailing how to enter the prize draw will be clearly stated on the “competition post”. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of HYPE. Is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the closing date stated on the “competition post”.
- One person per entry. No purchase needed. No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted or those submitted via macros, interference or similar.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winners selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted as soon as practicable after closing date. The winner will be notified by DM on instagram (or if email is supplied).
- Entrants who are not contactable within 24 hours of the closing date after reasonable means (using the contact details provided by the enterant), or fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements in clause 3 and 4, will be disqualified, losing their entitlement to the prize. The prize will be re-drawn.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, the winner agrees to participate in publicity following the Prize Draw. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid to the winner.
- HYPE. will not be liable for any inability of any person to enter the Prize Draw because of any unavailability of such page, failures in computer systems or networks, other malfunctions, or for any other reason.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms.
- HYPE. may refuse to provide the Prize in the event that an Entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these Terms in clause 3 and 4 above, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these Terms.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of HYPE. will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them will be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
16. Other important terms
We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms of Supply to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 30 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms of Supply to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms of Supply operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms of Supply, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These Terms of Supply are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.